Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thank you!

Dear Friends, Family and everyone in between, 

Thank you for all the help you have given me.  I appreciate what you have done to get me to where I am now.  As much as I would like to think that I am invincible and can do it all by myself I realize that this is not true.  You have helped me in numerous and various ways.  Thank you. 

Thank you for the letters of recommendation, 
Thank you for the encouragement,
Thank you for the life lessons,
thanks for the support,
thanks for the reality checks,
thanks for advice,
Thanks for the laughs,
thank you for the opportunities,
Thank you for monthly letters,
thank you for hiring me,
Thank you for being worried and concerned,
Thanks for making me work for it,
Thank you for raising me,
thanks for your kindness,
Thank you for your prayers,

and most importantly, Thank you for your love,

 I will miss you!
Love,
McCall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let(ter) it begin

Let(ter) it begin
Letter of Acceptance