Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NEWS FLASH!

BREAKING NEWS! ALERT! NEWS FLASH!
Hot Finnish boy sighted!  Not to say that Finnish people are not pretty, but Monday I came across a really beautiful man!  Just minding my own business, grocery shopping, picking out some frozen peas I stopped and there he was! The check out boy, in the K-Market grocery store.  

Unfortunately I did not go in his check out line, but never fear, there are plenty of other grocery shopping opportunities.  I would also like to say that I am quite talented in taking creeper shots of people in their natural habitat without them knowing they are being photographed.

*Disclaimer*  This is completely my opinion and I reserve the right to change my mind at a later time.  For example, I think he is hansom but I don't like that he has earrings.  This is partially a joke.

 

2 comments:

  1. In that first picture he looks slightly like a plastic ken doll lol
    -emily-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the phrase: natural habitat ...is making me laugh the hardest, Miss Creeper! :) When in Rome...or Finland....a girl's gotta grocery shop a little. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Let(ter) it begin

Let(ter) it begin
Letter of Acceptance